Crews battle small fire at St. Andrews Cinema in St. Charles

ST. CHARLES, Mo. -  A small fire broke out at the popular St. Andrews Cinema in St Charles County around 2:00 a.m. Wednesday.

When firefighters arrived, they found no flames but lots of smoke coming from the roof.  We are told it took crews about an hour to contain the area.

According to officials, an electrical malfunction in the lobby is believed to be the cause.

The extent of the damage has not yet been determined.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.