Fireworks may have caused fire in north St. Louis County

ST. LOUIS COUNTY, MO – Fireworks may be to blame for an early morning house fire, firefighters say. The fire started just before 2:00 a.m. on Partridge Run Drive off of Parker Road in unincorporated St. Louis County.

According to officials, the blaze began on the front porch and quickly spread to the attic.

The two people inside the home were able to escape to safety.

Police say another house on the same street also reported fireworks on their porch, but no fire.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.