ST. LOUIS, Mo. — April is Donate Life Month, an opportunity to raise awareness about the significance of organ donation. Tonight on The Pulse of St. Louis, meet a Gateway City area woman who gave a stranger one of the most cherished gifts of all – a kidney. Find out what you can do to help save a life. Also, learn how young entrepreneurs, some as young as five years of age are pitching business and product ideas as they compete for scholarships and prizes.
- Jane Beckman, Organ Donor
- Krista Lentine, Md Director Of Livin Donation Or Slucare And Ssm Health Saint Louis University Hospital
- Cody Wooley, Rn Living Donor Coordinator At Sm Health Saint Louis University Hospital
- Lisa Litvag, Co-Founder Xplor
- Jawana Redi, Director Of Special Events Slm Media Group