Fire damages Arnold home

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

ARNOLD, MO – A family is safe Sunday night after a propane tank caught fire in a garage.

The incident happened on Diane Drive in Arnold Missouri Sunday evening around 4:30 pm.

Neighbors tell Fox 2 the home was badly damaged.

An investigation is underway.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.