ST. LOUIS, Mo. — Research shows violence against women is a huge issue not only in the Gateway City area but around the world. An award-winning documentary called, Little Stones is raising awareness about the heartbreaking issue. The film follows four women who are using the arts to bring about change in the heart of their communities. Learn more about the signs of violence and resources available to help victims. Also, hear from Ferguson Police Chief Delrish Moss and find out why he is stepping down from the position he assumed following the fatal shooting of Michael Brown.
- Tatum Sharp, Maryville University Student President of Empower and executive board member
- Shima Rostami, director of programs for St. Charles Outreach Coalition Against Human Trafficking
- Judy Jensen, Advocacy Chair, Zonta Club Of St. Louis
- Dr. Sherri Brown, Ph.D., President, Zonta Club St. Louis
- Delrish Moss, Ferguson Police Chief