ST. LOUIS (KTVI) – Local celebrities are raising money to help save the lives of children. And it’s all happening at West County Center.
Venus Martx and Lydia visit Fox 2 News at 11 to talk about the upcoming Crisis Nursery’s Celebrity Waiters Night.
Bravo! Cucina Italiana, J. Gilbert’s Wood-Fired Steaks & Seafood, and McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood and Steaks are providing food for the event.
Since 1986, the St. Louis Crisis Nursery provides 24/7 emergency intervention, respite care, and support to families in crisis through:
• Short-term care for young children in a safe and nurturing environment
• Helping families resolve crisis
• Offering resources for empowerment, ongoing support and parent education
• Community outreach and awareness
• Advocacy for children and families
Last year, diners contributed $120,000 in donations to celebrity waiters to benefit the kids and families served by the St. Louis Crisis Nursery.