ST. LOUIS (KPLR) – Nurses are the backbone of the health care industry, assisting doctors with countless medical necessities. SSM Health in St. Louis is looking for qualified professionals to join the staff.
SSM Health recruitment director Scott Foster visits KPLR 11 to talk about a career fair this week aimed at filling clinical vacancies on a part-time or full-time basis.
For more information and to register for an interview, visit SSMHealth.com or call 314-344-6690.
Monday, February 8
- SSM Health St. Clare Hospital - Fenton - 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
- SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - Lake Saint Louis - 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- SSM Health St. Mary’s Hospital - St. Louis - 7 - 11 a.m. and 5 - 9 p.m.
Tuesday, February 9
- SSM Health Cardinal Glennon Children’s Hospital - 7 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Wednesday, February 10
- SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - St. Charles - 12 - 8 p.m.
Thursday, February 11
- SSM Health DePaul Hospital - St. Louis - 7 - 11 a.m. and 5 - 9 p.m.
- SSM Health Saint Louis University Hospital - 7 a.m. - 6 p.m.