Missouri Lottery reveals 15 stores that sold $50,000 Powerball tickets
ST. LOUIS, MO (KPLR) – There were many winners in Missouri for the $1.5 billion Poweball jackpot. No one matched all of the numbers in the Show-Me-State. But players in Missouri won $2.8 million.
The winning numbers from last night’s drawing were: 4, 8, 19, 27, 34 and the Powerball number was 10.
Players have exactly 180 days from the drawing – until July 11, in this case – to claim their prizes.
The 15 tickets that won $50,000 were sold at:
- QuikTrip, 11444 St. Charles Rock Road, in Bridgeton
- Break Time, 2205 N. Stadium Drive, in Columbia
- Phil-Mart, 500 S. Main St., in Salem
- Union Star Station, 9031 Highway 169, in Union Star
- QuikTrip, 4750 Highway K, in O’Fallon
- Kum & Go, 130 Old Route 66, in St. Robert
- Trex Mart, 17605 Highway Z, in Dearborn
- S & B Liquors, 3320 E. Highway 54, in El Dorado Springs
- U.S. Oil, 200 S. Connecticut St., in King City
- Price Chopper, 5800 Wilson Road, in Kansas City
- St. Charles Quick Shop, 2010 Campus Drive in St. Charles
- Break Time, 1000 W. College, in Marshall
- Kum & Go, 2930 S. National Ave., in Springfield
- Shell, 7905 E. 171st St., in Belton
- The Filling Station, 27 Route O, in Southwest City