ST. LOUIS (KPLR) – Lucas Pate from The Riverfront Times visits the show to discuss some of the big events happening around town this weekend.
* First up is the Ballpark Village summer concert series - Friday Night Live. This Friday features performances by Taking Back Sunday and local artists Greek Fire. Gates open at 6pm & the show starts at 7. Tickets are $10.57.
* If you like Funk, Blues, Rock and hip-hop you won’t want to miss Saturday’s concert presented by Big Muddy Blues Festival. General admission for the event is $11 and there are also VIP ticket options available. The gates open at 6pm and the show is at 7pm and features artists Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue.
* Grub & Groove at Francis Park in St Louis Hills on Saturday 4-10pm
This event is Free to attend and features live music by Daphne Willis, Matt Stansberry & The Romans, and Groove Thang. Music Starts at 4:30.
* Enjoy food from Onesto, Adam’s Smokehouse Russell’s Café, Grapeseed and more. YogaBuzzSTL will also be onsite hosting a free event at 3pm.
* Sundays are the Dog Days of Summer at Laclede’s Landing. From noon to 4pm take your four-legged friends with you for a special dining experience on the cobblestone streets of the Landing. Treats and water bowls are provided for your pet. So sit back and enjoy live entertainment on Second Street while you dine.