This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) - Dan Zarlenga joins us today to tell us what makes Missouri so attractive to these bald eagles and how you can see them first hand at a special event this weekend.
Eagle Days at the Old Chain of Rocks Bridge:
- Clarkesville Eagle Days, next Saturday, 9am-4pm and Sunday, 10am-3pm, January 24-25
- Lock and Dam No. 24 and Riverfront Park
- See eagles in the wild through spotting scopes
- Watch a live eagle up close during Live Eagle Programs, from the World Bird Sanctuary
- Kids` activities and more
- Only an hour and a half drive from St. Louis