(KTVI)- The group One Direction burst on to the music scene in 2010 after the members appeared on the British version of "The X-Factor." Now they are global sensations.
They've won countless awards and have sold out around the world. Their latest tour; "Where We Are" is bringing them to St. Louis. The group will perform at the Edward Jones Dome Wednesday night, August 27th.
Marty Brook Sr., Vice President and General Manager for America's Center, shares what you can expect tonight.
- 7 a.m. Wednesday, August 27th through 7 a.m. Thursday, August 28th, Cole Street will be closed between 7th and Broadway.
- Starting at 10 a.m. on Wednesday, August 27th until midnight, Convention Plaza between 7th and Broadway will be closed.
- The Dome will open at 5:30 p.m. with the concert expected to end at 10:30 p.m.
- The CVC will be offering a special waiting lounge for parents in the Plaza Lobby beginning at 5 p.m. until one hour after the conclusion of the concert
- The lounge will feature complimentary WIFI along with several televisions, ample seating and restrooms, access to the lounge will be through the west doors of the Plaza Entrance. In addition, Levy Restaurants will be offering a limited menu of food and beverages.
- Signs and banners must be smaller than 18 by 24 inches and may not be mounted to a pole or a stick or be commercial in nature.
For more information visit: stlouisrams.com/edward-jones-dome