(KPLR) – Our favorite expert, Steve Zwolak , the CEO of the Lume Institute, talks with Christine Buck about key emotional skills children need for success forschool.
The key word there is "emotional" skills. Mr. Z says emotional intelligence is so important.
Key social-emotional skills children need for school success
• capacity to develop good relationships with peers and adults
• concentration and persistence on challenging tasks
• ability to effectively communicate emotions
• ability to listen to instructions and be attentive
• ability to solve problems
Find out more: