Missouri Botanical Garden holds craft beer fest
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – The area’s microbreweries will be showcasing their finest at the Missouri Botanical Garden this October. Seventeen different brewers will be attending the 6th annual “Fest of Ale.” You can sample their beers and walk out with a commemorative tasting glass.
Fest-of-Ale attendees will cast their votes for their favorites with the winning brewery taking home the annual Young Friends Cup.
The “St. Louis Brews” home brew club will also be talking about how to make beer. There will also be hors d’oeuvres, live music and raffles.
The event will be held Friday October 18th from 6-9pm.
Ticket info: www.mobot.org/festofale
- 4 Hands Brewing Company
- Alpha Brewing Company
- Augusta Brewing Company
- Charleville Brewing Company
- Crown Valley Brewing & Distilling Company
- Excel Brewery
- Ferguson Brewing Company
- Kirkwood Station Brewing Company
- Morgan Street Brewery
- O’Fallon Brewery
- Perennial Artisan Ales
- Piney River Brewing Company
- Rock Bridge Brewery, Schlafly
- Six Row Brewing Company
- Square One Brewery and Distillery
- Urban Chestnut Brewing Company.