Fans from all over world are in St. Louis to see the Chelsea Football Club take on Manchester City in the English Premier League match. This is the first professional international soccer game since the latest incarnation of Busch Stadium was built.
The Cardinals are offering several ways to help survivors of the deadly tornado that killed dozens in Oklahoma earlier this week.
• The stadium is donating $1 of every ticket sold to Cardinals Care. The foundation will help children who
lived through the tornado.
• The St. Louis Fire Department will take cash donations at the gates.
• Fans can also donate batteries, building supplies, small hand tools, along with baby formula and pet food
outside Gate One at the Tums Parking Lot from 4 p.m. today until kickoff at 7:30 p.m.
• Fans can give to the American Red Cross at this location using cash or debit cards.
• Fans can also donate online. Just go to http://www.cardinals.com/Oklahoma
Friend me on Facebook: facebook.com/KimHudsonTV
Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/kimhudsontv
Email me: firstname.lastname@example.org