2-Year-Old Saved By CPR At Supermarket

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

(KPLR) - A supermarket shopper in Australia saved a toddler's life, after the two-year-old girl passed out at the checkout line with her mom and stopped breathing.

The next person in line lifted the child onto the counter and performed CPR.

Within minutes, she's breathing again.

The girl's dad, in the red t-shirt, hugged the Good Samaritan.

The girl is now at home after spending a night in the hospital.

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.