Closings: Schools, churches, day-cares and businesses

Space Heater Causes Third House Fire This Week

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.
Data pix.

ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – A space heater could be to blame for starting a fire in a south St. Louis duplex Thursday afternoon, according to the St. Louis Fire Department.

The fire broke out on the second floor of a building on Humphrey Street and Arkansas Avenue.

Three people were inside, but they all got out safely.

The fire department says it has responded to three space heater-related fires this week

Notice: you are using an outdated browser. Microsoft does not recommend using IE as your default browser. Some features on this website, like video and images, might not work properly. For the best experience, please upgrade your browser.