WENTZVILLE, MO (KPLR) - A Wentzville business was destroyed early Monday morning after it was engulfed by flames.
The 4-alarm fire started just after 6:30 a.m. at Kwan Yin Restaurant, 1603 W. Pearce Blvd. Police were first to arrive on the scene because the burglar alarm sounded. But authorities believe it may have been caused by a window breaking from the extreme heat of the fire.
The roof of the building collapsed inside making it difficult for firefighters to fight. There were no reports of injuries. Authorities have not yet determined a cause.