Brother And Sister Electrocuted At Lake Of The Ozarks

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

(LAKE OF THE OZARKS) - Tragedy on this Fourth of July at the Lake of the Ozarks.  A brother and a sister from Ashland, Missouri were electrocuted while swimming near a dock in the Gravois arm of the lake.

The 13 year old girl and her 8 year old brother were shocked by an unknown source of electricity.

Nearby adults were able to pull them from the water and perform CPR.
Both were pronounced dead at a hospital in Osage Beach.