ST. LOUIS, MO (KPLR) – It’s National Vegetarian Awareness Month and the Hard Rock Cafe is celebrating! That’s right, the restaurant has gone green by adding vegan items to their menu. They’re offering Cauliflower Wings, Cauliflower Burger, Ratatouille Flatbread, Fennel, Beet & Orange Salad, Pico de Quinoa Arugula Salad and a Ratatouille Wrap.
You can also purchase a Very Veggie `Tini and an alcohol free Wascally Wabbit.
General Manager Tara Ashbaker tells us all about the excitement!
A full list of offerings includes:
• Cauliflower ‘Wings’ – crispy Buffalo-style cauliflower served with bleu cheese, celery and carrot sticks
• Ratatouille Flatbread – a crispy flatbread topped with garlic oil, grilled ratatouille vegetables, shredded Romano and mozzarella cheeses and a drizzle of garlic aioli
• Grilled Ratatouille Wrap – grilled ratatouille vegetables topped with Sriracha mayonnaise, olive oil and baby arugula, served in a seasoned grilled flour tortilla with a side salad
• Fennel, Beet & Orange Salad – roasted beets, crisp fennel, fresh orange, mint, cilantro and spring greens tossed in a garlic, lime and cumin vinaigrette
• Pico de Gallo Quinoa Arugula Salad – a fresh mix of pico de gallo, quinoa, lime juice and chopped cilantro mixed with arugula and topped with shredded Brussels sprouts, spicy pecans, feta cheese and craisins, tossed in a citrus vinaigrette
• Cauliflower Burger – a house-made patty of cauliflower, garlic, egg, goat cheese, oregano and breadcrumbs, topped with zucchini, squash, Monterey Jack cheese, arugula, tomato and garlic aioli, served on a toasted brioche bun
• Very Veggie ‘Tini – fresh cucumber, red onion, mint and lime juice shaken with Greek yogurt and Tito`s Handmade Vodka
• Wascally Wabbit (alcohol free) – a mix of carrot juice, apple juice, orange juice, ginger and Orgeat and garnished with a large mint sprig}
National Vegetarian Month – Veggie Month limited time menu
Hard Rock Cafe St. Louis, Union Station
Now through Sunday, November 13th
Available during regular Cafe hours
For more information visit, www.hardrock.com/cafes/St-Louis or call (314)621-7625.