ST. LOUIS (KPLR) - Camping out in Forest Park is pretty cool, but it’s not every day you can do it. WOW St. Louis is a campout program designed to help beginners and youngsters discover the great outdoors in the city’s most famous park.
Dan Zarlenga from the Missouri Department of Conservation visits KPLR 11 News at Noon to talk all about the upcoming Outdoor Skills and Conservation School in October 8-9.
• Advanced registration required
• $15 per person for Saturday classes and includes lunch and all equipment needed
• Or $20 total per individual for those camping overnight, includes tent if needed
• Registration opens Aug. 29, goes through Sept. 23
• Call 1-800-334-6946 for registration packets