(KPLR) – On Monday’s Afternoons on 11, Christine Buck discusses the Annie Malone Children’s and Family Service Center. When you hear the name Annie Malone, you may
think about the parade that bears her name. But you may not know Annie Malone was also a businesswoman, a philanthropist and an inventor.
We’ll talk about her legacy and how she continues to influence St l Louis and the African-American community.
Here are some of the services that the Annie Malone Children’s and Family Service Center provides:
- 24 Hour Crisis Services
- Annie Malone serves more than 800 children and families, annually, through its Crisis Intervention and Respite Care Program
- Transitional Living Program
- Therapeutic School (Emerson Academy)
- Parenting Education Classes.
- Provides Crisis Services for families faced with difficult life situations and have nowhere to go from birth to 18-years of age.
Annie`s Place Crisis Center is located at:
5355 Page St. Louis, MO 63112
24-Hour Help Line: 314-803-7476
To learn more about this 126-year-old institution, click on Annie Malone.
- Parenting Parents
- 24-Hour Crisis Line
- Services Annie Malone Provides to the community