ST. LOUIS, MO (KPLR) – The annual “Bark In The Park” event is just around the corner. Angela Smith, from the Humane Society of Missouri, stopped by with a happy doggie who will be just one of the many pooches to take part at this fun family event.
It’s the biggest fund raiser to support the animal cruelty fund and the largest dog festival in the Midwest.
Grab your favorite furry companion for a fun family festival which features a 5k run, 1-mile walk, and pancake breakfast.
Other activities include:
- Performances by the Purina Incredible Dog Team
- Heartgard and Frontline Interactive Family Fun Center
- Agility course and pet contests
- Children`s fun area
- Barn Buddy farm animals from Longmeadow Rescue Ranch
- Pet adoptions and microchipping
- Silent auction and gift shop
- St. Louis’ best food trucks
Registration is $35 per person and includes an official Bark in the Park t-shirt; Dogs and kids 12 and under are free
Bark In The Park
Saturday, May 17
Cricket Field in Forest Park
Register now at www.hsmo.org/bark