(KTVI) – Would you like to help make help in the battle against childhood cancer? If so, Laurie’s Shoes will give a portion of all sales of its children’s footwear this month to Friends of Kids with Cancer.
President of Laurie’s Shoes Mark Waldman talked to Elliot Weiler about the Friends of Kids with Cancer Benefit.
For more information: www.lauriesshoes.com.
Tips on fitting kids for shoe sizes :
- Be cautious buying kids sizes too big so they can grow into them.
- You need to measure both feet (each foot is different).
- Experienced show fitters know to access the circumference of the foot to judgethickness for width.
- Exact fit for the length of the foot as well as the length of the arch of the foot.
- Determine the width of the foot from side to side.