Missouri executes convicted killer Michael Taylor
BONNE TERRE (KTVI) – The state of Missouri has executed convicted killer Michael Taylor at the state prison in Bonne Terre. He was pronounced dead at 12:10am, for the rape and murder of a 15 year old Kansas City girl. The execution was the fourth in four months, and the first to use lethal injection drugs supplied by a new provider.
- 18 puppies, 3 cats rescued by Animal Cruelty Task Force
- Video: Girl goes from baby to 14 in 4 minutes
- Kansas City residents breathe easier after highway shootings suspect nabbed
- Judge tells convicted murderer: "I hope you die in jail"
- Portland water supply to be flushed after teen urinates into reservoir