5-year-old wanders home from St. Charles school
ST. CHARLES, MO (KTVI)– A St. Charles mother says her five-year-old daughter wandered home from the Coverdell School Wednesday and no one at the school noticed.
The school says the girl was not properly checked in by the mother, so the school wasn’t aware she was there.
But, the school says they’re updating their procedures to make sure something like this doesn’t happen again.
- 18 puppies, 3 cats rescued by Animal Cruelty Task Force
- Video: Girl goes from baby to 14 in 4 minutes
- Kansas City residents breathe easier after highway shootings suspect nabbed
- Judge tells convicted murderer: "I hope you die in jail"
- Portland water supply to be flushed after teen urinates into reservoir