IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR DISH SUBSCRIBERS – SERVICE INTERRUPTION – CLICK HERE

Furnace explodes in House Springs, Mo. home

This is an archived article and the information in the article may be outdated. Please look at the time stamp on the story to see when it was last updated.

(KPLR) - A furnace may be to blame for a house fire in House Springs, Mo.

Neighbors tell KPLR the furnace exploded in the home in the 5700 block of Hawthorne Drive around 6:30 a.m. Tuesday.

The neighbor says everyone got out okay and there were no injuries.  A repair person was suppose to look at the furnace on Tuesday.

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 912 other followers