“Burning Love Fest” rescheduled for Tuesday
(KPLR) - Tuesday, Art Hill will become “Heart Hill.”
The “Burning Love” celebration that was suppose to take place Friday night, but the cold and ice forced city officials to reschedule it. Now it’s happening Tuesday in Forest Park.
The event kicks off at 5:30 p.m. on top of “Heart Hill.” Kids activities start at 6 p.m.
At 6:45 p.m, more than 300 couples will get engaged or re-engaged as they set that 25-foot hear on fire.
At 7 p.m. live music begins and the party ends with fireworks at 9:15 p.m.
- 18 puppies, 3 cats rescued by Animal Cruelty Task Force
- Video: Girl goes from baby to 14 in 4 minutes
- Kansas City residents breathe easier after highway shootings suspect nabbed
- Judge tells convicted murderer: "I hope you die in jail"
- Portland water supply to be flushed after teen urinates into reservoir