Adoption campaign matches animal with nuns from convent
ST. LOUIS,MO (KTVI)-February is a time for love, so Stray Rescue has been holding a special promotion to unite animals with their human and sometimes other furry companions.
One good example is the Poor Clare sisters from the Monastery of Saint Clare of the Immaculate Conception.
They had a shelter dog of their own, but knew that Rohmah needed someone else to play with. So they brought the dog in to pick out his new playmate.
There is still time to get in on the adoption campaign. The adoption fee is just $14 and includes micro chipping and a year’s worth of training. The deal ends this Saturday.
By the way, if you’re over the age of 60 you can adopt a pet for free and Stray Rescue will take care of the dog’s health expenses for you.
- 18 puppies, 3 cats rescued by Animal Cruelty Task Force
- Video: Girl goes from baby to 14 in 4 minutes
- Kansas City residents breathe easier after highway shootings suspect nabbed
- Judge tells convicted murderer: "I hope you die in jail"
- Portland water supply to be flushed after teen urinates into reservoir