Softball in the snow raising money for the Police Athletic League
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – Gathering around a fire is something you do when the temperature is in the teens. But, when ever Mardi Gras time rolls around you start seeing people doing odd things in the name of the season. Softball in the snow is no exception.
This Soulard Mardi Gras event raises money for the Police Athletic League. This year they were concerned weather might chase people off, even though it’s an event that pokes fun at the weather.
Some say all you have to do is close your eyes and visualize a Spring day. The trouble is closing your eyes only keeps your eyeballs warm. The cold is becoming a real swing and a miss.
- 18 puppies, 3 cats rescued by Animal Cruelty Task Force
- Video: Girl goes from baby to 14 in 4 minutes
- Kansas City residents breathe easier after highway shootings suspect nabbed
- Judge tells convicted murderer: "I hope you die in jail"
- Portland water supply to be flushed after teen urinates into reservoir