When the weathers bad, should families take a vacation
(KPLR) – In Tuesday’s “The Way It Oughta Be”, wouldn’t you like to go on a trip to warmer weather right now?
I never understood why so many people in St. Louis head to Florida in the summer. We have plenty of heat and humidity right here.
Now is the time to travel somewhere warmer. Parents can’t. Kids are in school right now. The only problem is, they’re not in school. They’re home because of the snow.
Maybe we have it all wrong. When the weather gets this lousy, we should take a family vacation.
I’m JB, and that’s “The Way It Oughta Be”.
- 18 puppies, 3 cats rescued by Animal Cruelty Task Force
- Kansas City residents breathe easier after highway shootings suspect nabbed
- Video: Girl goes from baby to 14 in 4 minutes
- Judge tells convicted murderer: "I hope you die in jail"
- Portland water supply to be flushed after teen urinates into reservoir