Water main break shuts down part of Lindbergh at I-270
HAZELWOOD, MO (KTVI) – A water main break is hampering traffic on southbound Lindbergh at Interstate 270.
The break happened early Wednesday morning, possibly due to the freezing temperatures. Crews have closed one lane of Lindbergh while they repair the break.
Hazelwood police are advising drivers to avoid the area. Crews will be working in the area for the next several hours.
- 18 puppies, 3 cats rescued by Animal Cruelty Task Force
- Kansas City residents breathe easier after highway shootings suspect nabbed
- Video: Girl goes from baby to 14 in 4 minutes
- Judge tells convicted murderer: "I hope you die in jail"
- Portland water supply to be flushed after teen urinates into reservoir