St. Louis man makes his own Facebook “Look Back” video
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – Have you seen your friends posting their own Facebook “Look Back” videos to your news feed? The new feature is part of Facebook’s celebration of their 10th anniversary of being a social network.
One St. Louis man did not think that his video was very accurate. Chris Ward is the Marketing and Communications Director for KDHX. He created his own video and posted it to facebook. The video has goten over 5,000 likes. Ward writes in the post, “I really don’t feel that #FacebookIs10 accurately captured my life, so here is my real Facebook Lookback video.”
- 18 puppies, 3 cats rescued by Animal Cruelty Task Force
- Video: Girl goes from baby to 14 in 4 minutes
- Kansas City residents breathe easier after highway shootings suspect nabbed
- Judge tells convicted murderer: "I hope you die in jail"
- Portland water supply to be flushed after teen urinates into reservoir