Attorney General to decide soon the fate of Boston Bomber
(CNN) – The future of the surviving Boston bomber will be decided soon. The U.S. Attorney General said he would decide by Friday whether to seek the death penalty for Dzhokar Tsarnaev.
Tsarnaev is charged for last year’s bombing that killed three and injured more than 260.
- 18 puppies, 3 cats rescued by Animal Cruelty Task Force
- Video: Girl goes from baby to 14 in 4 minutes
- Kansas City residents breathe easier after highway shootings suspect nabbed
- Judge tells convicted murderer: "I hope you die in jail"
- Portland water supply to be flushed after teen urinates into reservoir