ST. CHARLES, MO (KPLR) – Anika Porter, from Fitness with Anika in University City talked with Elliot Weiler about healthy snacks.
People should weigh- in with measurements at the beginning of their programs and weigh-in on just a weekly basis as well as setting realistic goals for their weight-loss or exercise program for the New Year. People should not put too much pressure on themselves to make instant changes.
She recommends five workouts a week through scheduled training sessions that are on your own or with a trainer.
Find out more: www.FitnessWithAnika.com
27th Annual Working Women’s Survival Show
St. Charles Convention Center
· Plan a grocery store list and stick to it as well as planning all weekly meals for you and your family.
· Prepare all meals in zip lock bags, organize cabinets, the refrigerator and freezer.
· Pack foods in lunch box, for the car and for work and carry it with you. The best types of foods are bite size and easy to access foods.
· Three moderate size healthy meals a day
· Three small healthy snacks a day
· Cuties (small oranges)
· Sliced Multi-colored Bell Peppers
· Greek Yogurt
· Trail Mix
· Crackers/Laughing Cow Cheese
· Baby Carrots
· Kashi – Granola Bars
· Sliced Strawberries topped with Greek Yogurt
· Apples and Peanut Butter