Former Blues & Blackhawk players host benefit for tornado victims
(KPLR) – The Blues and Blackhawks alumni will meet on the ice in Peoria Wednesday night, to benefit victims of November’s tornado in Washington, Illinois.
One person died in the EF- 4 tornado.
More than 1,100 homes were damaged.
The former Blues and Blackhawks players will face off at 7 pm at the Peoria Civic Center.
Kelly Chase and Gino Cavallini are among the former Blues players expected to play tonight.
Tony Twist and Bob Plager will serve as coaches.
- 18 puppies, 3 cats rescued by Animal Cruelty Task Force
- Video: Girl goes from baby to 14 in 4 minutes
- Kansas City residents breathe easier after highway shootings suspect nabbed
- Judge tells convicted murderer: "I hope you die in jail"
- Portland water supply to be flushed after teen urinates into reservoir