(KPLR) – Over the last several weeks’s seven people have died from influenza in the St. Louis area. With the number of cases on the rise, medical professionals are urging people, especially the young and elderly to get vaccinated.
St. Louis is offering free flu vaccinations at its public health facilities.
For a list of locations for flu shots, click on the links below:
Flu Vaccination Sites
- St. Louis County Free Flu Vaccinations
- City of St. Louis Department of Health
- Franklin County Health Department
- Jefferson County Health Department
- St. Charles County Department of Community Health and the Environment
- Barnes Jewish Hospital Free Flu Vaccinations
- Lincoln County Health Department
- St. Anthony’s Medical Center