Temp swings continue to cause water main breaks
(KTVI) – More water main breaks are being caused by the shifting temperatures.
Crews went to a break around 10 p.m. Thursday on Rider Trail North at Green Ash Drive in Earth City.
Workers had a hard time finding the site of the break because of all the snow, but they were able to fix it overnight.
- 18 puppies, 3 cats rescued by Animal Cruelty Task Force
- Video: Girl goes from baby to 14 in 4 minutes
- Kansas City residents breathe easier after highway shootings suspect nabbed
- Judge tells convicted murderer: "I hope you die in jail"
- Portland water supply to be flushed after teen urinates into reservoir