4 firefighters injured fighting blaze in St. Charles
Courtesy Chris Linneman
ST. CHARLES, MO. (KPLR) – Four firefighters from the St. Charles Fire Department were injured Sunday night battling a house fire in the 600 block of Nancy in St. Charles. The family that lived in the home escaped without injury.
The firefighters were transported to St. John’s and Mercy hospitals.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- 18 puppies, 3 cats rescued by Animal Cruelty Task Force
- Video: Girl goes from baby to 14 in 4 minutes
- Kansas City residents breathe easier after highway shootings suspect nabbed
- Judge tells convicted murderer: "I hope you die in jail"
- Portland water supply to be flushed after teen urinates into reservoir