Buffalo chicken dip
(KPLR) – Chef Edward Schmidt, from Le Cordon Bleu, showed Christine Buck how to make buffalo chicken dip .
You can make Chef Schmidt’s recipe for buffalo chicken dip.
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 pound chicken breasts, cooked
- 2 (8 ounce) packets cream cheese
- 3/4 cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 2 cups mild cheddar cheese (you can also add blue cheese or another type of cheese if you do not prefer cheddar)
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, add chicken and simmer until chicken is cooked all the way through or 165 degrees. Drain, cool and shred chicken.
- Add hot sauce and cook on medium until heated throughout.
- Add cream cheese and stir until blended thoroughly.
- Add ranch dressing and mix.
- Add 1-1/2 cups of cheddar cheese and heat for a few minutes until mixed and melted.
- Pour the dip into the crock pot and sprinkle the remaining cheddar cheese on the top. Keep heated on low.
- 18 puppies, 3 cats rescued by Animal Cruelty Task Force
- Video: Girl goes from baby to 14 in 4 minutes
- Kansas City residents breathe easier after highway shootings suspect nabbed
- Judge tells convicted murderer: "I hope you die in jail"
- Portland water supply to be flushed after teen urinates into reservoir