Arnold’s red light camera law ruled unconstitutional
ARNOLD, MO (KTVI)– The appeals court for Missouri’s eastern district ruled Tuesday that Arnold’s red light camera law is unconstitutional.
Arnold was the first city in Missouri to use red-light cameras.
The case now heads to the Missouri Supreme Court.
The attorney for the city of Arnold said that the red light camera safety program is a proven, effective tool that is improving driver behavior in Arnold.
The statement also says there have been no red light running fatalities in the eight years after the cameras were installed.
- 18 puppies, 3 cats rescued by Animal Cruelty Task Force
- Video: Girl goes from baby to 14 in 4 minutes
- Kansas City residents breathe easier after highway shootings suspect nabbed
- Judge tells convicted murderer: "I hope you die in jail"
- Portland water supply to be flushed after teen urinates into reservoir