Winter activities to do in St. Louis
(KPLR) – It’s been said St. Louis is one of the best values for vacations, and day trips in America. Author Amada Doyle has written a book titled, “100 Things to do in St. Louis Before You Die”.
She discusses some of the many venues in St. Louis that locals and out of towners can visit and enjoy in the winter.
- The Loop Ice Carnival in January
- Holiday lights (Garden Glow and Anheuser-Busch)
- Family concerts at the Saint Louis Symphony
- Old Courthouse concerts through December
- Steinberg Rink
- Civil War Museum at Jefferson Barracks
- Griot Museum of Black History
- Cahokia Mounds Winter Solstice on December 22nd at Woodhenge
- Butterfly House (Hot! Hot! Hot! special event in February)
Most of these events are free to the public.
Ms. Doyle will be appearing at two book signings in December:
Saturday, Dec. 14th at Holidays in the Old North
Crown Sq. 14th & Montgomery St.
11 am to 4 pm
Saturday, Dec. 21st at the Winter Farmers Market
7260 Southwest Ave. Maplewood, MO. 63143
8:30 am to 12 noon