Casino Queen sold to Pennsylvaniareal estate investment trust
ST. LOUIS, MO (KPLR) – The Casino Queen will soon have a new landlord.
The St. Louis Post-Dispatch Reports the employee owners of the casino are selling the casino, hotel and RV park to a real estate investment trust from Pennsylvania or $140 million dollars. The casino will then lease back the property, for about $14-million dollars a year, which will allow them to pay down some outstanding debts.
The deal still needs approval from the Illinois Gaming Board.
- 18 puppies, 3 cats rescued by Animal Cruelty Task Force
- Video: Girl goes from baby to 14 in 4 minutes
- Kansas City residents breathe easier after highway shootings suspect nabbed
- Judge tells convicted murderer: "I hope you die in jail"
- Portland water supply to be flushed after teen urinates into reservoir