Did you get enough sleep?
(KTVI) – We all gained an extra hour of sleep this weekend with Daylight Saving Time ending. But is that enough to make up for the lack of sleep that so many of us deal with?
The short answer is no, experts say. But we will certainly take any amount of extra sleep that we can get.
Clients come to the Clayton Sleep Institute to spend the night while workers monitor their sleep patterns to try to help some people rest better.
- McDonald’s accidentally hands out money at drive-thru
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Police: Newlyweds lure man through Craigslist for thrill killing