CUREiosity fundraiser fights cancer
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – Cancer affects us all. Its impact can be seen in every family, in every city around the world.
Friday night, the 8th annual “CUREiosity” – the party for a cure – will raise money in the fight against cancer.
The honorary chair of the event is Mike Shannon.
Dr. Melody Goodman is a Harvard educated biostatistician at Siteman Cancer Center. She spoke with April Simpson about this fun VIP event.
CUREiosity celebrates the “Rock Docs” making a difference at the Alvin J. Siteman Cancer Center as well as the cutting-edge “Rock Star Research” being conducted at the institution.
8th Annual CUREiosity
Friday, November 1, 2013
Lumen Event Space
St. Louis, MO
7:00pm-1:00am – CUREiosity party
9:30pm-1:00am – CUREiosity afterparty
Find out more: http://www.cureiositystl.org/
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen posts breastfeeding pic
- Watch the new Godzilla movie trailer
- School drops sexual harassment claim against 6-year-old who kissed girl
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy