Craft brewer makes beer with real moon dust
(KTVI) – In the United States, craft beer sales grew almost 14 and a half percent last year and now account for more than six percent of the entire beer market.
The founder and CEO of Dogfish Beer in New York is making some very unique beers.
He credits the small size of this business for the creative flexibility to use customer suggestions and unique, and sometimes rare, products.
One of the unique additions to the lineup is a beer made with moon dust.
Find out more: Dogfish Beer
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen posts breastfeeding pic