Community remembers circus man killed in crash
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI)– The St. Louis Community came together to remember the life of a man who left a big mark on the local and international circus community.
Hundreds of people attended a memorial at Circus Harmony Tuesday night to share stories and memories of Reggie Moore.
The 21-year-old died in a single car accident over the weekend while on his way to practice.
Friends and family say Moore was 6’6″ with a kind soul and a big heart.
Details on the funeral set for this Saturday are pending. Donations to help Reggie’s family with funeral arrangements should be made out to his mom, Nichelle Morris & sent c/o Circus Harmony 4120 Parker Rd. Florissant, MO 63033 or dropped off at the circus office on the third floor of the City Museum.
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer
- Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen posts breastfeeding pic
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true