“Game 3″ tickets were for wrong game
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – Some fans had game ticket trouble Monday night.
There was definitely some ticket drama. One heartbroken fan paid more than $400 for tickets to Monday night’s game, but never got inside the stadium.
Nancy Neal bought a post season ticket packet from the Cardinals. The tickets for NLDS and the NLCS weren’t marked by game number; instead, they read 1st home game or 2nd home game.
But the format for the World Series tickets was different. They actually were marked Game 3, Game 4 and Game 5.
Neal only noticed the “3” on her tickets and assumed they were for the third home game as before. When she got to the gate Monday night, she was told her ticket had been for Saturday’s game.
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- McDonald’s accidentally hands out money at drive-thru
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer