McCaskill: No excuses for health insurance website issues
(KTVI)-The website created to help Americans shop for health insurance as part of the Affordable Care Act still isn’t working properly. President Obama has brought people in to fix it, but that doesn’t do much for the people who’ve tried to sign up and haven’t been able to.
From the very start, Missouri Democratic Senator Claire McCaskill has been a strong supporter of health care reform. Charles Jaco asks her about whether the website mess has changed her view.
- McDonald’s accidentally hands out money at drive-thru
- Gay waitress loses job, accused of forging offensive note on tip
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Police: Newlyweds lure man through Craigslist for thrill killing
- Man wakes up on United jet, locked in and alone