Gateway Cross Cup rides through St. Louis
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – Two days of cycling culminated on Sunday in St. Louis with the Gateway Cross Cup finish as big league CX Racing came to St. Louis.
Cyclo-cross combines the speed of road bike races with the terrain of mountain bike events and adds hurdles and uphill climbs. Athletes hop off and shoulder their bicycles uphill and over barriers, requiring equipment that is featherweight and sturdy.
The Midwest part of the schedule will end with another race over Labor Day weekend.
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- Brazilian model Gisele Bundchen posts breastfeeding pic
- Watch the new Godzilla movie trailer
- School drops sexual harassment claim against 6-year-old who kissed girl
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy