Verizon boosts cell service downtown for World Series
ST. LOUIS, MO (KTVI) – Games 3, 4, and 5 are back at Busch Stadiumand you can be sure there will be a flood of red in the streets. That also means many folks using their cell phones.
That’s why Verizon Wireless has installed a temporary cell site just outside the stadium downtown. The cellular service has also increased its 4G capabilities within Busch Stadium by 300 percent compared to last year’s post season.
The bump in service should help you stay connected with your friends and family as you witness the World Series.
- Watch this: Smoking medical marijuana transforms woman with Cerebral Palsy
- Teen's defense for driving drunk, killing 4: Being rich & spoiled
- White Castle customer stabbed over a beer
- Best Flight Ever: Airline makes passengers’ Christmas wishes come true
- Kansas City man suffers burns while trying to save sons from fire